AdWords
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No Impressions in my Remarketing Campaign ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

We are getting no (zero) impressions in last 10 days after changing the radius targeting from 7.0 km to 3.0 km in my re-marketing campaign. Before that we was getting 1 or 2 Clicks and 120 impressions daily. I am also running 3 search campaigns. Please let me what is issue with this re-marketing campaign.

Re-marketing List Size - 1,400 (increasing day by day)

All Image Ads - Approved

Campaign and Ad Group is Live.

I also increased CPC of the Ad Group. 

Re-marketing Code is on every page of website.

In my point of view all thing is correct.

Thanks,

Pavan

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Impressions in my Remarketing Campaign ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Pavan R,

Firstly, targeting a 3 KM radius would be too small for a campaign. I wouldn't recommend location targeting in this case, as you're targeting users who've been to your website, which itself is a targeting/restriction.

I'd recommend reconsidering the location targeting option and remove it if possible.

Feel free to write back.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for your response. Location targeting is client requirement so that is not possible to remove it. If any other type of suggestion please let me know.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hello Pavan,

You can try to add different types of ads so you will participate in more auctions. For example text ads if you don't have any.
I would agree with Sumanth about location targeting however you can add option "People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location" if it will be ok with your client.

Hope I've solved your problem.
Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
I agree with Sumanth, your geotargeting is very restrictive and combining it with remarketing which is already very restrictive can lead to zero traffic.