AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Newsletter extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is the Newsletter Extension still in active Beta and available to some users?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Newsletter extension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your post!

I looked into this for you and the last communication from the Technical Team is that they were evaluating the performance of the extensions. They noted that the extensions hadn't performed as well as hoped or expected. As such, unfortunately I don't anticipate that they will be rolled out in the near future. I'm sorry it's not better news! 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your post!

I looked into this for you and the last communication from the Technical Team is that they were evaluating the performance of the extensions. They noted that the extensions hadn't performed as well as hoped or expected. As such, unfortunately I don't anticipate that they will be rolled out in the near future. I'm sorry it's not better news! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is the extension still available (BETA)? Can't find it anymore...

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This year old thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!