AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New version editor questions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all:

As known, Adwords launched the new version editor 11.0.1, lots of changes about design interface and functions.

There are some questions about "Filter" i didnt figure out:

1. How to filter the relation of "or"

For instance I want to filter campaign name contains "iphone" or "samsung" (imagine i have hundreds of campaigns about cellphone.

2. how to filter a serie of "or"

For instance i want to filter ad group name exactly match "A" or "B" or "c" or ......

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: New version editor questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Han,

There is a big discussion happening with AdWords Editor product folks over here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

You may want to check that out.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: New version editor questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Han,

There is a big discussion happening with AdWords Editor product folks over here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

You may want to check that out.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’