AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New to Product Listing Ads

hha
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
hha
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I've just set up my PLA account, and am getting confused as to how to monitor the performance. Yesterday, for a moment, when I was on the performance page, under the "Ad" column, there were rows showing the numbers, which indicates the number of the rows of the data in my data feed that have some kind of performance. Then I was clicking around and couldn't find the info of the rows under the Ad column anymore. Can anyone please show me where to click to see them again?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New to Product Listing Ads

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

To try and monitor the performance of your PLAs, the metrics that would be useful for you would be clicks, impressions, and CTR. This will tell you how often your ads are showing, relative to the number of times that they are being clicked on. This will give you a good feel for how useful your customers are finding your PLAs. 

In terms of not seeing data that you were seeing earlier, I'd recommend that you make sure the date range in the top right hand corner of your account is the one you were expecting to see. A date range issue usually can account for why you're not able to see data that you saw earlier. 

Hope this helps!

A.