AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New campaign for new Offer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My site has multiple offers for local calling people in Canada.

Currently my campaign has adgroups grouped based on branded & non-branded terms. Normally I comes up with 3-4 offers at a time. My question is do I need to create a separate campaign for each campaign or can i create separate adgroups in the current campaign with proper ads?

Please help!!

Regards,

Mreenal

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New campaign for new Offer

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mreenal,

Thanks for reaching out.

The key question here is for each of the offers do users search using the same keywords? If they do, then you should probably do the following:

• If you have 2-3 offers, create an ad describing each offer and let them run against each other in the ad group
  • Add Sitelink Extensions to promote the offers so that these show up along with your ad 
  • If you have a page that lists the offers down then you could also look to create an ad that highlights that you have offers and take users here; This would be a better way to use Sitelinks than the way mentioned above since the sitelink extensions should ideally contain different pages than your ad landing page.

If the users would look for different keywords for these offers, it'd make sense to keep them in different campaigns, provided you have enough budget that you can allocate to each campaign separately. This also helps you decide how much you wish to spend for promoting each offer.

Hope this helps.

Re: New campaign for new Offer

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Mreenal,

That decision (separate campaigns or ad groups) should be based on your budget. Separate campaigns if you want to allocate a budget to each offer. Separate ad groups if you want the all unde one budget.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords