AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to adwords and this is my first campaign. This campaign going not much well and its attracting little or no much clicks. Can you pl suggest what should we do the next..

Thanks

Best regards,

Anshu

Re: New adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi there,

Welcome to the community. Your question is very general and there are 100 things you could / should do to improve your campaign performance which people here will gladly tell you about.

However before jumping in to such detail on these things I think it's important to take a step back and suggest two options to you:

1. Consult a professional to manage / improve your campaigns for you

2. Pause your campaign and learn adwords fully before resuming with your new-found knowledge

AdWords is a very powerful platform and can bring huge success to companies, but similarly, it is frought with risk to those who are not fully trained and experienced at managing adwords campaigns. You could either lose a lot of money or cause irrepairable damage to your account's quality if you allow it to run at poor performance levels.

You have identified the need to improve it which is good, so I'd suggest you pick from the two options above (you don't have to, of course) and work toward a solution.

This forum is a good place to ask specific questions about things you are unsure about, and the help center http://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en is fantastic.

All the best.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+