AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New Website and Adwords not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have built a new website but kept the same domain.  What do I change on my adwords account to keep the campaign going?

Re: New Website and Adwords not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If the new website has a totally different topic/structure you might wanna stop your adwords campaigns yourself and rethink your strategy.

Re: New Website and Adwords not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If the destination urls in your ad copy are no longer working urls, your ads may have been disapproved. Confirm that your destination urls are working urls..

Additionally, if your site was down for any period during building of the new site, maybe google crawled the destination urls when the site was down. Even though the urls are actually working urls in the new site, Google wouldn't know that until they recrawled the urls.. Easiest way to solicit a recrawl is to change a letter in the destination url from lower care to upper case (or vice versa) and resubmit the ad(s)..

If adwords is not working with your new design or look of...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If adwords is not working with your new design or look of you website it means while designing the website the destination URL in your ad copy would have got deleted.

If you have created a new page related to your ad then kindly submit the new url to its destination. Once done your ad will be in review status. Once approved your ad will start working again.