AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New Features in Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I also just noticed today…this new options with Marketing Objectives and No Marketing Objective.

As in our previous settings..we have a separate option to make separate Re-marketing campaign and Display Campaign.

Please let us know..now these updated setting how we make separate Re-marketing campaign and display campaign?

Second, in updated setting we have a “Buy on your website(Includes Re marketing)” option under “Drive Action” in Marketing Objective, is there still need to create a remarketing list and add this..if it is necessary, then how we can implement this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: New Features in Display Network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Vimal,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Everything is there, but it's more arrange now. 

You can have separate campaigns or adgroups for re-marketing and your normal display network ads.

new-interface.png

To create an action-oriented display campaign, either re-marketing or normal display campaign, go to the third block namely 'drive action' and select the first checkbox that says - buy on your website.

On the next screen, you will have adgroup interface and you will be asked about the targeting. Select targeting as you wish.

If you need to remarket - select Interest & remarking under Choose how to target your ads, and then select your remarketing list from the available option. Yes, you should already have a remarketing list available to target here. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: New Features in Display Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ratan, I realise this is an old post, but I was wondering if you could help with this since you seem quite familiar with the settings. I have 2 remarketing campaigns (one created by me, one created by someone else).

To get the remarketing option, I set my marketing objective as "buy on your website", and added the remarketing lists to my target audience - same as described in your post.

What I see when clicking "Edit" next to the campaign type (Display Network only - Drive action) is shown below (the screenshot showing marketing objectives).

However, when I click "Edit" next to the campaign type (Display Network only - All features) for the other campaign, I see different options  e.g. Remarketing/Engagement etc.

I tried selecting "No marketing objective" and the result is in the 3rd screenshot below (All Features but no Edit button).

Can you tell me why this is so/what I have done differently, and how this will affect the campaigns?

Thank you very much for your help!

Remarketing 2.PNGRemarketing 1.PNGRemarketing 3.PNG