AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New Display Ad Builder Tool

Google Employee
# 1
Google Employee

Hello all, 

Do you ever find yourself having trouble creating effective, high quality image ads to promote your website on Google's Display Network?

If you answered yes to this question, then join one of our AdWords experts, Neil, as he walks us through a great new tool that will help you build professional and inviting image ads based on your text ads quickly and easily. 

As of now, this tool does not have an official name, but lets get creative and have some fun and try and think of some suggestions for the name of this tool.

Give the tool a try and let us know on the thread what you think!

Happy advertising,

A. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Display Ad Builder Tool

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Great.
I use this feature (also called "Featured" in the display ad builder) a lot for smaller companies who cannot invest the time or money needed to make image ads, or for webshops wit a lot of products.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I wonder how or with what tool are these created :

http://www.google.com/think/products/engagement-ads.html

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Yeah its a good tool, I have not used but i will trySmiley Happy

Thanks
Rakesh
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As far as I know. .. Engagement Ads are basically rich media ads and you will need design professional who can work with Flash meeting double click guidelines for rich media ads...

New Display Ad Builder Tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem I'm seeing is that the text for the headline and even button, though under the limit, will crash into other elements depending on the size of the ad (especially in firefox). There is no way to adjust the text or formating of the ad. This tools works "some times". Im looking for something better with a bit more control.