AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New Business Data not being approved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have attempted to upload new Business Data to the Shared Library for remarketing use several times since November. Each time, 30 or so of the roughly 7500 items are instantly marked as Disapproved, and the remaining items stay as Pending Review for a long time (several weeks or even months). I have tried reuploading a different list, or the same list with only 1/3rd the amount of items and get the same result. The format of this list is the same as a previous list from October that was easily and quickly approved, they are all the Custom type. I have emailed Google Support several times and have just received a templated response that they are aware of the issue but don't have a timeframe within which it will be addressed.

If anyone has had this issue and knows a solution I would greatly appreciate some assistance.

Thanks

New Business Data not being approved

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Nathan S

I understand the inconvenience caused.

However, I would request you to elaborate more about this concern of Merchant Center. Moreover, these are auto disapprovals by the system and unable to crawled by the bots.

I would suggest that you should contact the support team again and ask them to sent your account for a manual review for the auto disapproval, so engineers can help you to resolve this.

Autodisapproval cannot be defined much and that's the reason support team is speechless in such concerns.

Hope this Helps!

~ Best,

Abdur