AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

New Ad Formats - Google Adwords

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Just wanted to share some new Ad Text formats being tested by Google and most probably are in Beta.

Recently, I noticed a couple of new features added in the Ad Text when searched on Google Search.

1. Extended Headline - First Ad has an Extended Headline + Two Description Lines. When asked to Google they said this might be a new testing going on with selected advertisers.

newadformat-1jpg.jpg

2. Featured option - This ad has an Extension called 'Featured'.

PPC Ad - New Featured optionjpg.jpg

Has anyone come across any of such ad texts? Any information about this would be helpful for everyone here.

Regards,

Ashish

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Ad Formats - Google Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Guys - I am not able to see the images i have posted in this post. Do any one of you able to see the images or is it just me?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
May be it did not support PNG format, I have uploaded JPG format and images are viewable now.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Ashish D;

I can see the image.

Hmm... We had this issue in the past.

Clear cache and cookies and let us know if the issue still persists.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’