AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Negative Keyword Conflict Report

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

Please tell me where I can find negative keyword conflict report??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Negative Keyword Conflict Report

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Richa Agarwal,

You should read this following discussion,.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Negative-keyword-conflict/td-p/4198

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have already it and sadly it doesn't help my problem.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

If you already tried what is suggested in the thread shared by you above. I get notifications of negative keyword conflicts (If there'a any) at All Online Campaigns section. Whenever I login to adwords account.

Alternatively, you can try asking/requesting Adwords Customer Care negative keywords conflict report.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Richa,

"Negative keywords blocking targeted keywords" is available only in alert format. at the top under "campaign" tab

It includes following columns:
Negative keyword Type Blocked keywords Ad group Actions
No such option to generate report automatically as of now.
The only help link is here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I received a notification, fixed the conflicts, then dismissed, now I never see the notification again. Other people with access to the account can see the notifications, but I can't. Is there any other way to see conflicts?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello RIcha, at this time separate report is not available in AdWords for keywords cconflic. nevertheless you have two options to accomplish this work. 1. Through notification which comes right on the top of AdWords account. And 2. You can use keywords diagnosis tool to check whether your keywords are running Or not and can also check reason like due to negative keywords. Hope this will work for you and if not let me know...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello RIcha, at this time separate report is not available in AdWords for keywords conflict. nevertheless you have two options to accomplish this work. 1. Through notification which comes right on the top of AdWords account. And 2. You can use keywords diagnosis tool to check whether your keywords are running Or not and can also check reason like due to negative keywords. Hope this will work for you and if not let me know...