AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Need to delete or edit my ad which was posted with a street address which I did not approve

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have selected edit and delete from the drop down menus and it is giving me a message that this campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords. Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need to delete or edit my ad which was posted with a street address which I did not approve

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

kjinstallations

Are you trying to do this into your client's adwords account?

If yes,  chances are you have not standard access there from your client.Rather you have read only access.

Re: Need to delete or edit my ad which was posted with a street address which I did not approve

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

In general, you see that message displayed when you're trying to edit an AdWords Express campaign in the main AdWords interface.  AdWords Express campaigns can only be edited in their own User Interface. You need to log in there to make any edits.

AdWords Express Login

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*