AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Need several Adwords Scripts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

is somebody able to create an AdWords script which can:

a) adjust bids across accounts on MCC level based on several performance parameter e.g. conversions, cost, etc. and where we can add the accounts where we want to edit?

b) change and/or replace tracking parameter in shared libraries and on campaign level?

c) create a weekly/monthly Kratu report, based on performance parameter we need?

d) pause ads with 404, etc. response code and enable them again?

Would be great if someone can help us.

Cheers,

Andy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need several Adwords Scripts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Andy,

I would say most likely yes, some sort of script or set of scripts can be created for what you're looking for. However, I doubt you're going to get someone to do that for you here. Some folks base their business around script development. That said, there is a dedicated script forum here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-scripts where you may be better served and I know from personal experience, there are loads of pre-built scripts already available from a couple of quick Google searches. I actually saw a decent list of scripts in an article not too long ago. Try searching '100 adwords scripts', for example.

Hope this helps some!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @PPCBossman & @Andreas S

Replying to your mention of 100 adwords scripts, here is the link - 100 Google AdWords Scripts You Should Be Using

[Please note, I am not in anyway related to the company mentioned in the link]

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi PPCMaverick,

[Please note, I am not in anyway related to the company mentioned in the link] - That's exactly why we generally avoid posting/sharing non-google resources. While they may be quite useful it's best to stick with official google resources.

Thanks!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I completely agree with you, but its better if we help something which is complete. I know it is to be with google resources, but i find it adept to help complete if it is to. I have got to learn a lot, but I don't think I have a problem to provide resources if they are useful.