AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Need Excel CSV template to upload campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Want to upload the campaign using csv. But when I go to download the template i.e campaigns -> Edit -> Download option, it does not give me the template, instead it gives me the campaign report. Where will I find the  Excel csv template to upload campaigns at once.

Please help !!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Excel CSV template to upload campaigns.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Johnson K,

In old editor just go to account level -> add/update multiple campaigns and you have there written what is required and what are optional parameters. Then just press + symbol and it will generate headings for your csv file.
Which is this:
Campaign Campaign Daily Budget Start Date End Date Networks Languages Ad Schedule Bid Adjustment Status

Hope it helps!

Alex

EDIT: Just for info, anyone knows how can you get these headings in new editor?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

@Alex Ander wrote:

EDIT: Just for info, anyone knows how can you get these headings in new editor?

Probably the easiest way is to select an existing campaign, do Edit > Copy shell, and paste into Excel or similar. You'll have column headings and sample data.

Or, paste directly into Make Multiple Changes tool. The column heading drop-downs will be automatically set based on the data, and you could edit individual values right in the grid.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
That is correct. Although it was nice to see what all you can or cannot add to the import file or what attributes are required and what are optional. It would be nice to have it there.