AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Need: Daily Account Summary Report slipt into Search & Display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks in advance,

As I will need to update daily report for one of my client with multiple adwords accounts, therefore I am looking for an automated script that able to update Google Sheets with the below conditions:

1. Daily account summary update

2. Will need to slipt it into Search and Display

As for now the only available script is for the daily summary for whole account.

Hope that experts out there able to enlighten me.

Kovin

Re: Need: Daily Account Summary Report slipt into Search & Displa

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi, Kovin!

It's really great to see that you are digging deeper in automation. Smiley Happy

You can definitely look into scripting, however, it gets more difficult when we are talking about MCC's account.

Therefore I highly would recommend start with some Adwords reporting tool like Supermetrics Data Grabber (Google Sheets add-on) - I've been using it for almost 1,5 years and can say, that I haven't tried easier platform. It would take you around 15 minutes to create the report and there is automatic updating available. You can also split it by different segments, not only Search or Display.

Hope that you find this information useful.
P.S. this is not an advertisment, I really enjoy this tool and would recommend to a friend Smiley Happy