AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

NO HELP FROM GOOGLE

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im starting to hate goole every time I call ben is more and  more a jerk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: NO HELP FROM GOOGLE

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

If you have a question about your AdWords account, you can post it here. (Assuming it is not related to confidential information, of course.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

N/A
# 3
N/A
I've got one question: when will be fixed problem with video ads?

Regards, Greg

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Can you be more specific? What problem are you having?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 5
N/A
My video ads on two different adwords accounts don't work from TWO WEEKS. I made a lot of calls to support. They told me this issue will be fixed until 19 july - and still it's not. I'm still waiting for any help.

N/A
# 6
N/A

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

@Theresa_Zook thanks for your help.

@Grzegorz: I've replied on this thread and I'll update you as soon as I get more information. In the future, you can also use our local Polish AdWords Community, so we can resolve any similar issues faster. KarolinaP who is the Polish Community Lead would be able to connect with the most appropriate internal team to give you a faster reply within your local time zone. 

Best,

Zee
G+

N/A
# 8
N/A
It's not that simple as you think, I'm afraid. I made a lot calls and chats with polish adwords support. At the beginning I got call back from Google Ireland with information that this issue will be fixed until 19 july. I received email with, suppose, my ticket 7-3175000001311, and thats all. 22 july on chat I talk with Wojtek from polish adwords support. He promised me to call back to me and inform me about status of my issue. No call, no email. All, what I know about this issue is from this forum.
So where i can find any help? Do I have to call to main adwords support in USA? It'll be hard for me (and for them) because I don't speak in english very well.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your post on this thread and also detailed explanation. As you were informed via email, the engineers are working on a fast solution. Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Zee
G+