AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My sitelink extensions aren't currently showing on my google ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was being consulted last week by an Adwords rep who walked me through adding sitelink extensions to my ads. I did this and at first they were showing up on Google, but now all I see is our Ad without the sitelink extensions although they show as active on my account. How do I make them show on the Ad?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My sitelink extensions aren't currently showing on my google ads?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

I would suggest that you read this explanation of Ad Extensions and how they work. They are triggered every time your ads show, only under certain circumstances.

(Also, you don't say you're doing this, but if you're searching the "live" environment on google.com, I would strongly advise you not to do that. Use the Ad Preview tool in your account to spot-check for your ads.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: My sitelink extensions aren't currently showing on my google ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I appreciate your reply. In what instances exactly will the sitelinks appear? I took your suggestion and viewed it in the Adword Preview area under Tools and still didn't see them. I may just not be fully understanding that part of it.  Thanks!