AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My site is clean, but Adwords will not belive it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords ha a system problem.

They insited that my website was infected day after day after! it was cleaned. They even said that Google had searched it and found it infected. Which was not the truth! 

I had to send my site to two consults that both said it was clean.

Adwords did not belive them either.

But could not tell me what was wrong. Told me again to clean it.

At last. The admitted that they had not got any message from Google that it was infected (they just thought it might be so?).

So after some disussions they admitted the nmisstake and a payed for my extra expenses (after I wrote that a will contact their chief)..  

But there seems to be a misscommunication between Adwords and the technical part of Google that must be corrected. Otrhewise this will repeat it self over and over again.

PS. My contakt on Adwords was verey f´riendly. But very wrong..

Re: My site is clean, but Adwords will not belive it.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome To Our Community JoJo

I am sorry to hear about your frustration. Can you enlighten me what is the"infected site" but actually not?

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

Re: My site is clean, but Adwords will not belive it.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi jojo,

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

"after some disussions they admitted the nmisstake and a payed for my extra expenses"

I'm very glad to hear you got the issue resolved. Unfortunately we all make mistakes from time to time, it's nice to hear it was put right.

I do totally feel your frustration and I would have felt the same in your situation.

Perhaps their data lags behind slightly? As Loraine has said, please post a link to your "infected" website and we can take a look at the possible causes of confusion.

Personally I feel very happy that Google are overly protective of potentially infected website's and I'd much rather they occasionally decline a website that is clean by mistake than let through website's that ARE infected by mistake :-)

But I'm very glad to hear you got your issue resolved in the end and would be very interested to find out what actually caused the confusion in the first place.

All the best

Spike