AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My product listing ads are not showing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two product listing ads one that barley shows up for only one keyword and another that never shows up. They both are set up properly and have a $100 budget with a CPC of $8.00.

Re: My product listing ads are not showing.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua, 

"The most common reason that a product listing ad doesn't appear fora product-related search is that the Google Merchant Center feed isn't properly set up, or that your product targets or filters don't exactly match your feed data." 

This thread provides you with two answers from our Top Contributors. I recommend you to read their replies. 

Let me know if you were able to resolve the issue. If not, I can escalate your issue directly to the AdWords support team. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My settings are fine, one of my products is showing up just fine now. If you search "Velocity weight loss" or "velocity diet pills" you will see my PLA with the blue background but my second product is not showing up, it should show for "the amazon powrblend" "powrblend" etc. etc.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua, 

Thanks for getting back to me. I've escalated your issue to the AdWords support team so they can look into your account and see what could be wrong with your PLAs. You'll be contacted directly so please check your mailbox.

Best,

Zee
G+