AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My dynamic remarketing feed stillpending review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear, 

I have set my dynamic feed to upload automaticly in bussiness data. From the first time I when I uploaded 34 products probably half of them are waiting for approval. (pending review). 

I read few topics when someone waited for 3 weeks to be aproved. I also contacted our Google support Slovenia and they said that they cant do anything. 

Do you know maybe where I can speed up this process becouse I my campaing is not delivering correctly.

Do you think if I have settings set to scheduled uploads that It will upload all products every time it upload or just new products.

Best regards 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Rok,

Thanks for posting to the Community. Do you still need help with this?

Cassie

Re: My dynamic remarketing feed stillpending review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi yes i stiill need help.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Make sure you are logging into the Merchant Center and checking for any error messages or warnings.  If you drill down on them they will show you the specifics including exactly which product(s) have an issue. Almost always these are things you can correct yourself without speaking to Google. 

I have never seen them take 3 weeks.  Typically it is 3 US business workdays (max). 

Calling Google may get the errors identified or explained, but you'll still have to fix them in the feed.  Google reps do not have a magic button they can push to speed up the review -- there is a queue of campaigns they are working through. 

Re: My dynamic remarketing feed stillpending review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In Slovenia there is no option to have Google merchant instead of that we
make custom dynamic ads.
But still it should work properly. If Im honest people who workes on
support they said that they can not escalade my questions and that this is
advanced setting so they cant help me.

I dont know what to do now.

Do you have any phone number of US support who can manage this.

Secound question
Is it better to run dynamic ads based on analytics or adwords tag

Thanks