AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My display ads are showing 0 Impressions, how come ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

First time using display ads, why is it showing no impressions?  My regular ads are getting a ton, display, 0.

HELP !!!!!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My display ads are showing 0 Impressions, how come ?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Joe11757,

Some of the reason behind this are:

• Your ads are in under review status or disapproved, kindly check the status of your ads
  • You are bidding to much less for image ads, image ads are 3-4 times costlier than text ads
  • Quality score for display network is low, in that case you can't see your ads.

Kindly read the Is Quality Score calculated for ads that appear on the Display Network? to imporove the QS on DN.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In addition to reasons listed by Dinesh, gut feeling is it may be the first day of running. Even well performing Display ads often take a day or so before they start registering impressions. Hence if the ad is quite new just be patient and wait a day or so to see if it qualifies to accrue performance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Joe11757,

Some of the reason behind this are:

• Your ads are in under review status or disapproved, kindly check the status of your ads
  • You are bidding to much less for image ads, image ads are 3-4 times costlier than text ads
  • Quality score for display network is low, in that case you can't see your ads.

Kindly read the Is Quality Score calculated for ads that appear on the Display Network? to imporove the QS on DN.

Dinesh
My Blog

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi joe11757

You might want to try to split you campaign into two. One will be set for search and the other one for display network. That way you can see what works better and how the display campaign will behave with separate budgets.  

Zee

Zee
G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In addition to reasons listed by Dinesh, gut feeling is it may be the first day of running. Even well performing Display ads often take a day or so before they start registering impressions. Hence if the ad is quite new just be patient and wait a day or so to see if it qualifies to accrue performance.