AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My campaigns won't show when in my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know how to get my campaigns to show when I am logged into my adwords account?  They used to show, and I would click on my campaign to see the results and change things.  But now they don't show.  Also my ads dont show in there either.  My ads are showing online just not on my account when I look at them.  Wierd?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My campaigns won't show when in my adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dan747,

Welcome to the community!

As you mentioned your ads ads showing Online, it means your campaigns are active. I would advise you first to clear catce and cookies then try again. Also try it with another browser.

Thanks

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi dan747,

Weird it is. When you're on the Campaign tab, set it to show "All Campaigns". Did your campaigns show up? If yes, your campaigns may have ended or may have been deleted.

Look at your account number (upper-right part of the page). Does it match the account number of your bills?

Sorry, that's all I have for you.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

One thing you might want to try is clearing your cache and cookies. This can clear some of the clutter of your web browser that might be stopping your campaigns from showing. You could also try another web browser to see if this problem persists in a new web browser. 

If the issue persists beyond this I would get in contact with AdWords support to see what we can do to help. 

A.