AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My budget won't spend!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

My budget is set at £20 per day and using Googles automatic bidding - still the most will be about £10 spend a day!

What can I do? I'm trying to spend more with them (something I thought they would eat up!!)

Thanks,

Mitch.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: My budget won't spend!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Mitch,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

My first suggestion for you would be to expland your reach.

Now, when I say this, you can have the expansion in terms of many things like introduction of Google Display Network Campaign, looking for opportunities for Remarketing, working on new keywords across your business and including them to expand, targeting more of the geographical locations feasible for your business etc...

You said you are running with automatic bidding; you might think of shifting to manual bidding in future if you really want to focus and have more control over your Adwords. You can read this for more details.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY,

If you would like to exhaust your budget without sacrificing quality of traffic, you may research for other relevant keywords that your customers search for in Google. 

Go to Tools & Analysis

Select the Keyword Tool

Type all the keywords that you are currently using (one keyword/keyphrases per line)

Select the language,location & devices under Advanced Options & Filter

Click on Search

Look for keywords ideas 

More Power,
Loraine

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Mitch,

Welcome to Adword Community!

Kindly review folloiwng points:

>>Kinldy Check your keyword list.
>>Check your avg position via ad preview tool and raise the bid
>>increse your relevent number of keywords list
>>check your keyword match type
>>try to use all three match type broad, phrase and exact match
>> kinldy check your delivery method
>> to consume your budget you can choose Accelerated delivery method which displays your ads as quickly as possible until you run out of budget.

Hope it will help you!

Thanks
Anchal

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Mitch,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

My first suggestion for you would be to expland your reach.

Now, when I say this, you can have the expansion in terms of many things like introduction of Google Display Network Campaign, looking for opportunities for Remarketing, working on new keywords across your business and including them to expand, targeting more of the geographical locations feasible for your business etc...

You said you are running with automatic bidding; you might think of shifting to manual bidding in future if you really want to focus and have more control over your Adwords. You can read this for more details.

Just a thought!

Pankaj