AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My advert has been delated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been using google adwords for over 5 months with one ad that is converting at 40% and CTR of 13%.

I was making a change on my ad and clicked a box that said 'view mobile ad' and for some reason it has now deleted my ad that has over 5 months of value built up in adwords. 

I am happy to pay someone to help me via paypal and i don't care what it costs to sort this out as im totaly guttered this has happened. 

can you help me?

If so please skype me johnnymac22 and i will hire you stright away. 

or text me 

+6421 737715 

with your phone number and i will phone you - this is a massive website and I can't beleive what has happened.

Urgent help required.

John

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My advert has been delated

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tom, 

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with your ad.

If you're looking for external help with this situation you might want to look at the Google Certified Partners list as this could help you find the right agency for you to help you build back your performance.

A.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tom,

Whenever you make any change to an existing ad, it has the effect of deleting the ad and creating a new one. Any change in the ad triggers this behavior. I am certain you are asking, "Why?" The simple answer is that it is a new ad. I usually recommend creating a new ad rather than edit an existing ad. That allows the un-edited ad to run while the revised ad is approved and gives you control over when the ad is paused or deleted.

The good news is that nothing is ever truly deleted. The history of your ad is still available. When you're on the ads tab, select "All". You're probably looking at "All enabled ads". Your deleted ad will be there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi

I hope you are on your way to resolving this issue!

But I'd also just like to remind people not to post their personal details on the Community, just for your own safety, and if you're hiring external individuals or agencies to help with your account make sure you are confident they are qualified by asking if they are AdWords certified.

Hopefully this will keep everyone as safe as possible!

A.