AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads stopped running for no apparent reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For the last 6 days my ads have stopped running with no alerts and for no apparent reason. There have been no changes to the website or server. This is a commercial website that is losing money and Google people cannot tell me what is wrong or how and when it will be fixed. Has anyone else had the same experience, and if so, how was it fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads stopped running for no apparent reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ;

When you hover with your mouse over the ad status - what message are you getting?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If your ads were showing and stopped over time without an alert or notice, you have a quality score issue. You need to restructure your keywords, ads and landing pages to increase your quality score. You can find the quality score of your keywords by clicking the comment bubble next to the keyword. 

Roy

ClickMaximus.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It said "Enabled". When I spoke to Google representative today, they said that there was a problem with an ad change even though it was previously approved copy that had been running for months. The copy was simply eliminating one line a putting in a line that had been approved and was running months before. Then they said it was really a problem with the fact that when it tried to go to my site the site could not be reached. Apparently they hit it a 3 AM when the site was down for 10 minutes for maintenance So they turned off the site for 6 days without giving me an alert or doing anything to revisit to see if the site was up as it has been 99.9% of the time! What stupidity!

Hi         your ads are not running and google didnt give...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

your ads are not running and google didnt give you any alert message, i think your ad running have twor resions 1st is your keywords quality score and 2nd thing is your Ads shows Approved Limited message. If your ads shows "Approve Limited" message in that case you can create new ads and analyze these Ads. 

Chander Kant