AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads has been Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I have a problem when I try to change some text in my ads, even I don;t change anything in URL but, after do changed under review by google, google always disapproved with a reason on below:

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
[Destination URL] Destination URL Not Working: To ensure a good user
experience, we don't allow ads to link to pages that are under
construction, are down for maintenance, or that require another program
to be used in order to view the page. For example, your destination URL
may not link directly to a PDF, Word, or PowerPoint file. Additionally,
your landing page must work for all browsers, across all locations.

anyone can help for this issue? my homepage is working properly (not in under construction) and I didn't link my link to pdf, word or something like mentioned on above.

thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dwi P
September 2015

Re: My ads has been Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google support team just call me via phone, and the problem has solved. After checking manual by the support person, the destination URL is working, and they have approved my ads.

thanks All & Google support team Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Go to your ad and click on the title - what happens? Let us know and see if we can help.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Dwi, Welcome to the community!

Can you make sure,

1. The keyword destination URLs are also functioning properly, if those are added in campaigns.
  2. If destination url matches the display url as well.

You can review comprehensive the destination URL policies on page below and change the ad accordingly.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1310892?hl=en

Even after following above policies, if destination URL is not approved, you can post the destination URL here without the domain name, to help you further.

Cheers

SJ

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

stickleback I've tried to click on the title and it's work fine. my homepage is open well. I don't know where the problem is.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@ SJAdWiser
Yes I already make sure for 2 things that you mentioned. now I try to delete the ad group and then try to create new ad group and new ads also.
now still under review need 3 business days. i will update about the result here. thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dwi P
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google support team just call me via phone, and the problem has solved. After checking manual by the support person, the destination URL is working, and they have approved my ads.

thanks All & Google support team Smiley Happy