AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads google put in bottom , how to bring them back in top ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads google put in bottom , how to bring them back in top ?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads google put in bottom , how to bring them back in top ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Google keep on experimenting with the ad position and tries to show the ads where they are more relevant for the users. As in your case, you are seeing that the ads are shown on the bottom of the page. It depends upon what max. bid you are bidding and what exactly is the Quality Score of your keyword. So depending upon the most relevant results, Adwords work on what is called Ad Rank and allocate different ad positions for the advertisers.

Read this article for more details and find out how you can strive for the ad position above natural search results:-

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722087?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey ed54,

I also believe that if there is low search volume for a particular keyword, then Google will show your ad at the bottom of the search results. Are there other ads appearing as well, or only yours?

Thanks,

BI 

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Ed54, 

Thats a good question!

Bottom ads occur when Google's systems determine that it would be a better experience for the user if the AdWords ads appeared beneath the search results, so as to keep the data in one smooth flow down the page. 

There isn't something concrete that you could do to stop your ads appearing at the bottom of the page I'm afraid, this will happen occasionally when the system picks up that this would improve the flow of the results on the page. 

This link to the AdWords blog, explains this in a little more detail if you'd like to read any further on this. 

Hope this helps!

A.