AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads disapproved but still running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I`m not sure what has happen but I had a few ads that has disapproved but still currently running and shows the "Approved" status like nothing is wrong. I don`t mind if it is a computer mistake but it could be not good if I get a "strike" for every disapproval message. anybody has any thoughts?  thanks

p.s

the disapproval reason is [Display URL] One display URL domain per ad group

Again: this is a completelya mistake because all the ads in this group are carring the same URL display domain.

what should i do? 

thanks again

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: My ads disapproved but still running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Avorigin,

Only one domain per ad group is allowed. The entire domain must be the same, not just the top level. Thus, you could not use both "www.mydomain.com" and "shop.mydomain.com" in the same ad group.

If you have a page in the path as well, make sure there is a slash befor the page name:

wwww.mydomain.com/landingPage.html  not wwww.mydomain.comLandingPage.html

There's an error there somewhere. Look closely, or copy and paste from another ad in the group.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Avorigin,

Only one domain per ad group is allowed. The entire domain must be the same, not just the top level. Thus, you could not use both "www.mydomain.com" and "shop.mydomain.com" in the same ad group.

If you have a page in the path as well, make sure there is a slash befor the page name:

wwww.mydomain.com/landingPage.html  not wwww.mydomain.comLandingPage.html

There's an error there somewhere. Look closely, or copy and paste from another ad in the group.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

well, my question is why although the ads there disapproved they are still running. this has never happened to me before. useally. if they disapproved they has the Unapproved status next to them, not in this case- they looks totally regulaer with the Approved status next to them.

by the way the destination url is: http://www.costarica1.ezland.co.il/ and the display url is: .Ezland.co.il and most of them approved beside a few that were disapproved but from other reasons

what do you think?

thanks