AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads aren't running. Nearly 3 days...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know it takes time, but should i be concerned after 3 days. The ad displays as "Eligible". The first time i used adwords, it took about a day. Should i wait some more?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads aren't running. Nearly 3 days...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is shown to you? Does it say ad running or not?

Eligible means that they are yet not approved and only eligible for google search.

Are you bidding for Search Network or Display Network? And the ads are text ads or image/display ads?

Pankaj

Re: My ads aren't running. Nearly 3 days...

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi sheldonbevan,

Welcome to the forum

Your ads has not reviewed by Google yet.It naturally takes 3 business days but still your ad can appear on Google    search result limited to those visitors who have turned off SafeSearch Filtering.

•  Just go to the AD tab > In the Status column just hover your mouse over the speech bubble 

And see whether your ads are running or not.If your ads are not running than you can also see the reasons.Go through       this and act accordingly.Smiley Happy

Hope it helps

Regards,