AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are too long under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

Recently I've had a few problem with my ads. Usually I run 2 different campaigns. One in English and Latvian language and one in Russian language. Everything was fine for like half year until two weeks ago when I noticed that my new Russian campaign ads were too long under review and now every campaign I make in Russian doesn't run. The oddest part about this situation is that the other campaign in different language with the same banner design is running.

Can you help please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Līva B
July 2017

Re: My ads are too long under review

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Please log in to your AdWords account and click the gear icon from the top right corner. Then click 'Help', you'll find the options to send an email or chat with them. 

Screenshot (1).png

Regards,

Monzurul

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Dear Līva,

I recommended you to chat on AdWords customer support. They will give you a clear explanation. 

Best regards,
Monzurul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you know how can I contact them?

Liva

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Līva B
July 2017

Re: My ads are too long under review

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Please log in to your AdWords account and click the gear icon from the top right corner. Then click 'Help', you'll find the options to send an email or chat with them. 

Screenshot (1).png

Regards,

Monzurul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You saved my day! Thank you very much!

Have a great day.

Liva

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Monzurul H,

Please note that while attaching a screenshot, hide/blur personal and account details for privacy and safety.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

I'll do that. Thank you very much.