AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not visible on Search Network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am planning to start a PPC campaign. My ad copies are approved and the keywords are eligible. The Quality score is average and I have increased the max CPC too but it is showing this message - "The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads." 

I was running this campaign till December and it was running fine. I then paused it and I am getting this message when I again made it Enable. 

I am getting the same message for the new Ad groups too.

Could you please look into the issue and help me in sorting it out?

TIA Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads are not visible on Search Network

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Sometimes the Adwords interface takes little time to refresh and same could be the case with the keyword diagnosis tool which is showing you this message. I have seen this for my accounts as well sometimes.

If you enabled the campaign just now, I would suggest you to wait for sometime till the system refreshes and the message goes out.

Is it the only campaign where you are facing this issue or are there other campaigns as well with same problems?

I hope you have the sufficient funds in order to run the ads and no issues in terms of billing?

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj.

It's been a week I have enabled the campign. I am facing the same problem with all the campaigns. Even funds are sufficient. 

I spoke to one of their representatives just now and she was saying that some payment is due. I was just wondering that I am using the Credit card and it has sufficient credit limit then why this problem?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

In that case, I would suggest you to speak with your Bank so that if the payment is due and Adwords is not able to charge your credit card, then definitely you will have to speak with the Bank so that payment could be charged.

Pankaj