AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not running on the placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i chose some of websites from the placement tool and after it was all set it said that "This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later" what does this mean? what should i do now to show my ads ? It's also not displaying my ads on automatic placements plz help meeeee Woman Sad

Re: My ads are not running on the placements

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi,

Are your ads under review? Have you triple checked all campaign settings? Checked ad diagnostics?

I don't know why it would say that unless something quite fundamental is wrong as above, or, the placements you're targeting don't accept the ad format you're using or they don't get enough traffic to trigger many impressions.

how long has it been since you set up?

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

dear , i've checked it more than ten times and there's no serious issue and now on most of my other placements it's also showing that "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria." what should i do and it's still not running any of my ads on automatic placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
no it's not pending approval or anything like that it's showing eligible but still not running my ads