AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ads are not running? I added a new ads group it is enabled yet nothing is happening?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just thought I would see if someone could tell me, what is no doubt very simple, in order to get my ads up and running?

Thanks.

AMY

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ads are not running? I added a new ads group it is enabled yet nothing is happening?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amy and welcome to the forum.  It's going to be difficult to diagnose your problem without some more details - can you provide some?

How long has your Adwords account been running?  Have you ever served Ads?  When you say your Ads aren't running, how do you know this; is it because you're not seeing any data in Adwords or because you've not seen your Ads "live" on a Search or website?  What is the Status of your Ads (should be in a column next to the Ad themselves).  Equally, what are the Status of your Keywords (if used).  Is your Campaign "enabled"?

That'll do for a start!  Answer what you can and we'll try to help.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: My ads are not running? I added a new ads group it is enabled yet nothing is happening?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been running an ad for a few weeks. Everything was fine. I have added a new campaign with new keywords and it shows enabled on both. I made my payment but nothing is happening. Status shows enabled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my campaign's are runing ads but one is not.Both say they are enabled. I don't understand what i'm doing wrong.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi BrownieGifts,

Following are some of my views which might be a reason for your ads not running.

1] Daily budget set is too low as compared to your keywords CPC. (Point 1] applies if you made a new campaign with this new adgroup)

2] Ads are in review by Google.

3] Quality score of the keywords is too low in the Adgroup that you made live.

4] Check if your ads are enabled to run all days - 24 hours.

5] Ads are paused in that Adgroup.

If everthing is fine from your end but still facing the problem, I would suggest you to contact Google Support for this issue.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.