AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My adds on my iPhone google searches have old headings for my site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site has had numerous changes and they appear on my mac google searches but not on my iPhone. My iphone has completely different headlines and no idea why they dont update on searches when I changed them. 

When I click on my iphone Natural Surf Technique - a few adds say things that have been deleted and updated a month ago and could be hurting business if they google search me on the iPhone. 

Thanks,

Frank

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My adds on my iPhone google searches have old headings for my site

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Frank, 

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you might be referring to how your site appears in natural search results. You might want to try the Webmaster Tools site to see how your ad appears in natural search. 

It can take some time for updates in your site to be picked up by the Google algorithm across different devices, but I'd recommend checking out the Webmaster Tools site to see if it can help.

A.