AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad's have Site suspended message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad's have Site suspended message after over a year im using the same website and i don't understand why?

Website www.denver-locksmith.net

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad's have Site suspended message

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

what is the reason given there for account suspension ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Reasons

The ad group this ad belongs to has no active keywords.
    This ad is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to start triggering this ad again.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello there;

What is this landing page?

It cannot serve as a landing page on AdWords: It has no content and no added value to users.

And above all; show me a user (who is panic because the care / home locked) that would start typing in CAPTCHA to get a phone number of a locksmith.......This user immediately bounces....!!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’