AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is not showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I have a campaign which targeted to mobile devices from last 2 years and its running successfully.  But all of sudden my ads was not triggering for below reason 

"Your ads are related to restricted products or services that can't show for this keyword". But I am not understand why it happened just now because I have started the campaign in December 2009. Please note I have same set of keywords with targeted to desktop & laptops. I have no issue with the campaign and its running successfully.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad is not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi satyasem,

Are you advertising "restricted products or services"?

What's the keyword?

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Pete,

Thanks for your reply. below are my keywords. these are belongs to online traffic school education keywords in US.

Texas defensive driving

Texas defensive driving course

Texas defensive driving course online

defensive driving

defensive driving course

online defensive driving course

Thanks,

Satya

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Satya,

That certainly is strange. It might be best to contact support about this problem. Nothing here looks like a restricted product or service.

Which of these were disapproved?

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords