AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is not showing due to a low Ad Rank

[ Edited ]
N/A
# 1
N/A

I'm not able to see my ads and it displays the following issue:

• Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score

I increased the bid to $5 and it's still not showing.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: my ads is not showing due to a low Ad Rank while it's 5$

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's not only about the max CPC bid, but it also depends upon the Quality Score of your keyword as well.

Ad Rank = Bid X Quality Score.

So your ad rank will be high if you have a high Quality Score and vice versa.

I would suggest you to not only focus on the max bid but also look at the Quality Score and try to work on it.

Follow the best practices and optimize the account to the best of your efforts so that gradually, QS improves. Read this excellent post by Googler Tanmay on Quality Score where you will get lot of suggestions on improving it:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Ingredients-of-the-Quality-Score-sauce/td-...

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello new user ! Welcome to the community !

There is a delay between when you make a change and when it is applied. Have you used the Ad Preview Tool to check the triggering of ads on that keyword ?

What is your QS ? How much time has passed between the change of your MaxCPC and this low ad rank warning ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi, 

If your Quality Score is less than 3 then the chances of your ads to trigger gets really very low..

Have you checked your Keywords Quality Score..? How much value it is showing when you hover over the speech bubble next to keywords..? 

Even if you bid $5 its not necessary that your ads will trigger..QS is really very important in order to trigger your ads with lowest CPC

It has a simple formula: Higher the QS.. the better the Ad rank and lowest CPC is charged..

Frank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my ad quality score is 7/10 and also i have kept a bid of 400 Rs/click still my ad shoes low rank and is not shown. help me out!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How much time it will take my quality score 8/10 and I also change the bid value of that particular keyword just half an hour before but there is no change. I also checked in Ad preview and diagnosis tool it is not displaying my ad on that particular keywords. frequently displaying me "Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score." So plz can you tell me when it will display my ad on that keyword?