AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad get enough clicks but no one purchases

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The ad gets enough clicks as per the budget, but till now there is no purchases for that offer.The ad has been live for 14 days.All the keywords associated with the account are relevant and the offer is profitable to the customer, but no one purchases.What is happening actually.My ad is under " limited by budget " message but am not willing to extend the budget as ma ads getting 12 -14 clicks daily.What is your advice

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad get enough clicks but no one purchases

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anne,

Low conversion rate can have many reasons.

Have you linked your Adwords account with your analytics account? If yes, then use analytics data to analyze your adwords user behavior.

Look at bounce rate, time spend on site and where you actually loose your customers (the page).

These information can help you to find the flaws in your conversion process.

The 'limited by budget' can also play a part in low conversions if your buying cycle is long and normally involves more research by users with different keywords.

The problem here is, your ads will be getting clicks and accumulating cost during the initial 'research phase' of your customers, but as your budget is limited your ads wont be displayed/visible to them when they comes later in the day to actually purchase your product/service.

Just a thought.

Deepak

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

As Info explained , buying something doesn't take place in 1 step at the first visit unless it is a big discount or something visitors don't find somewhere else. You can share here your landing pages to get additional feedback on what to improve. We will pretend to be your customers and tell you what we want to see in order to buy. Use text that induces a sense of emergency like "limited time offer" to motivate customers to decide faster.

Can you tell us exactly what are you trying to sell ?

You should expect at least 1-2 phone leads for each 100 visits.

Use the search terms report to decide if you need to add negative keywords.

Sometimes certain services can be used either by companies or private consumers , if your landing page does not send them to 2 landing pages according to what they are , you might get a lot of visits from consumers when your offer might be only for businesses.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Anne,

There are many possibilities of happening so. i would suggest you to first look at your keywords search term, find out you are getting relevant searches and then look at your ads. if you are running a budget constrain campaign make sure that your keywords and your ads will be self explanatory about your product. your ads must have pricing info along with USP and strong call to action. what i personally suggest you is that initially go ahead with brand keywords as they have very good conv. rate on adwords search network.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anne

I would suggest making sure your landing page is relevant to your keywords and your advert. Then if you are offering something better than your competitors then you should get sales

regards

Feilim

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Is there is anyway to link the adwords to another analytics account?I mean between two different google account?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi info ,

I want to know that can I integrate the analytics account of one user with adwords account of another user if i know both account details..?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Add your Adwords account email ID as an admin user in your analytics account. Then you can link it.