AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad doesn't appear in google search result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just created my Google Adwords account and created my ad in online campaign. Just want to know when my ads will appear on Google, like when people search on Google using one of my keywords, my ad may appear next to the search results.

Sorry for my screenshots taken in a low resolution.

I have something to do. You can catch me by email matthewli@mattcreations or contact number (852) 95689383 if you can teach me how to setup later. It would be great if you can take a screenshot step by step.

Thanks very much and warmest regards,

Matthew

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My ad doesn't appear in google search result

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I would first advice you to remove all the personal identifiable info from your post since it's a public forum and against the posting guidelines. 

Now about your ads, did you perform the diagnosis using Ad Preview Tool and the keyword diagnosis?

Hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword's status and see what message it gives back. Does it ad running yes or no?

As per the screenshot, it looks like you created some Display ads also, which are currently under review, so you need to wait for a while until Google approves them.

One thing more which I noticed in your screenshot is that you have created a single combined campaign for search and display network. Best strategy would be to separate them because the users approach is different while behaving in both networks.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My ad doesn't appear in google search result

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I would first advice you to remove all the personal identifiable info from your post since it's a public forum and against the posting guidelines. 

Now about your ads, did you perform the diagnosis using Ad Preview Tool and the keyword diagnosis?

Hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword's status and see what message it gives back. Does it ad running yes or no?

As per the screenshot, it looks like you created some Display ads also, which are currently under review, so you need to wait for a while until Google approves them.

One thing more which I noticed in your screenshot is that you have created a single combined campaign for search and display network. Best strategy would be to separate them because the users approach is different while behaving in both networks.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj