AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My ad are not being displayed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running my ads in adwords express account and i m accumulating impressions, expenses but i m not able to search my ad in google. The day i activated my ad, it deducted a huge amount of money from my account and next day i m unable to c any impressions, clicks or expenses. how is this even possible ?

My ad are not being displayed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sachin. Your question is not clear. You are searching for your own ad in Google? Like in the search results? Your question says "I am accumulating impressions" and also says "I'm unable to see any impressions." Not to be rude but which is it?

If you just want to see what your ad looks like in the search results you can preview it right in the adwords dashboard. If you are trying to spend money on an impression to see your ad "live" than search for your keywords in a private tab, not logged into anything.