AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My account is still affected by the recent Google Adword issue.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, my account was also one of the affected accounts which dint show any adverts for last few days even I had enough balance and I dint pause or suspend the campaign. After reading through the forum I found out this was a known issue.  But today I read that its been fixed, but unfortunately my account is still not running back again.  What should I do? 

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account is still affected by the recent Google Adword issue.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi dean;

How are we standing now? Has it been fixed on your account?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My account is still affected by the recent Google Adword issue.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello again,

things have been back to normal for some time, however for some Customers the transaction history page may not be showing a full picture of usage since Nov 22, yet. This may cause some uncertainty. If you arre worried, please check the Campaign page for ads serving status. 

Pheew, I hope this concludes an eventful Thanskgiving weekend...

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous