AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Website DFP placements not showing in Adwords Managed Placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

the problem is that I cannot find my website ad placements within the available adwords site placements.

as I recall, and almost a year ago, this was not the case and everything was normal, and even had the placements edited and optimized for a better advertiser readability.

note: we use DoubleClick for publishes for managing ads/placements and yes we have the "Google Adwords" checked in placements.

a months ago, our revenue started dropping, and while investigating the matter, I stumbled upon this issue which maybe one of the causes for the revenue drop.

things to note:

• website does not show up in Adwords placements even if the targeted keyword is the website name
  • a month plus ago we switched to SSL protocol and performing a 301 permanent redirect on http links to https / could this be related?
  • website traffic is well over 20,000 visits per day

Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Re: My Website DFP placements not showing in Adwords Managed Placement

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bassel M, 

Welcome to the official AdWords community Forum. For more technical information, I would suggest you to post the same question on Official Forum for DFP here.

However, I have added few of my thoughts. First of all, check whether SSL installation is done perfectly or not. Because if some configuration problem could result in dead red screen in Chrome like Unsecured content or website is not trusted. Also do check your existing placements, as described here

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed