AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Search Engine Information

N/A
# 1
N/A

How do I edit the advertising in the Google Search engine.  The ad tab in "my account" only allows 3 lines of restricted ads.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: My Search Engine Information

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

The number of ads that appear for your search result is determined by an algorithm that tries to serve you the most relevant ads for what you're searching for. Sometimes we might not even show ads for some queries. So there's not really a way to change the number of ads you see on the page, because it's also dependent on what the advertisers are doing with their ads (how much they're bidding, when they set their ads to run, etc.)

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: My Search Engine Information

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

The number of ads that appear for your search result is determined by an algorithm that tries to serve you the most relevant ads for what you're searching for. Sometimes we might not even show ads for some queries. So there's not really a way to change the number of ads you see on the page, because it's also dependent on what the advertisers are doing with their ads (how much they're bidding, when they set their ads to run, etc.)

Hope that helps!