AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Remarketing Questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,
I have two questions about remarketing campaigns:
1. How to understand if my campaign is set to remarketing search or not? Because i've found one campaign with name Remarketing Search in my account, but i don't know if it is set to remarketing or not? Campaign is working now, and i have a very good results, but i have another campaign with same Ad groups, keywords and ads and that other campaign is not set to remarketing. I'm afraid that my keywords "fighting" each other if one of these campaigns is not set to remarketing search.

2. Can I use one Main List for two remarketing campaigns?

Re: My Remarketing Questions

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there ,

If your campaign is remarketing an Audience for search, you can find out by clicking the "Audiences" tab in that campaign. Also click on settings to check the campaign type, to verify if it is Search. The audience needs to be enabled not paused and you also need at least 1 keyword and 1 ad.

Yes you can use a list for more remarketing campaigns. There are some limitations to the retargeting for search, like 1000 visitors in the audience, if you have less, it will show up in the Audiences tab in the Shared Library , on the Search column.