AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Products are not coming up in google shopping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My products are not showing up in google shopping. I have an ad words campaign running and linked the account to my google merchant account but it is still not showing my products in google shopping. Any help would be appreciated. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Products are not coming up in google shopping

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI there,

I know this doesn't help, but just to let you know as far as I'm aware, this feature is still in beta, or if it isn't officially, then it still is unofficially.

Basically, even though it's released, it doesn't work for a lot p of people I've heard from on the matter.

Best bet is to contact adwords directly or hope for someone more educated on this topic to give an answer here Smiley Happy

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=8206

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: My Products are not coming up in google shopping

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi maximus,

Your products won't show in Google shopping automatically and without fail simply because you created a feed in the merchant center. It also depends on ranking, which is tied to the number of reviews you have of your product or store in Google shopping and other selected review sites.

I, personally, have found it near impossible to compete with sites like Amazon and eBay, even if you have a better selection, better prices and better service than them. I find most of my products on the 3,4 or 5th page of results. Not very encouraging!

I suggest you do a little more research on product reviews and how they affect your product search ad rank.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords