AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My PLA is not working in Australa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,  

My Product Listing ads are ot working in Australia from November-5, 2013. Before it the impression and clicks were coming. Is Price format(Au $) affect on this and what is the real factor for converting the (US $) to (AU $) ? If any changes in policy for Australian Product Listing Ads than let me know.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rammahawar
September 2015

Re: My PLA is not working in Australa

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

While learning about the PLA campaigns I stubmled upon this article : link  , from where I found out that 

"The products appear with additional information like a product image, price, and the merchant name, without the need for you to create unique ads for each product you sell." 

So there whould be no Ads to be paused if the is no positive ROI, maybe some "product targets" to be paused because

"You'll also set up product targets to control which products are shown with your ads for a given campaign."

---------------

There are several points to check if PLA is not receiving traffic, some of them are listed here : link , section Troubleshooting your Product Listing Ads

I would check is : the status of the feed and if somebody has enabled the "Conversion optimiser" which is not compatible with PLA.

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello Rammahawar,

Thank you for your posting. Did you make any changes to your PLAs prior to Nov 5th? Please keep in mind that ads are dynamic. They require constant overview if not on a weekly sometimes daily basis. You should consider having more than one ads in a campaign. You can also pause the ads that are not creating enough ROI (i.e. clicks or conversions). To my knowledge there has been no significant policy annoucements for Australian PLAs. Lastly, please use the Payment Options and Minimum Payment Amounts tool to determine the price format from converting US $ to AU pounds.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rammahawar
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

While learning about the PLA campaigns I stubmled upon this article : link  , from where I found out that 

"The products appear with additional information like a product image, price, and the merchant name, without the need for you to create unique ads for each product you sell." 

So there whould be no Ads to be paused if the is no positive ROI, maybe some "product targets" to be paused because

"You'll also set up product targets to control which products are shown with your ads for a given campaign."

---------------

There are several points to check if PLA is not receiving traffic, some of them are listed here : link , section Troubleshooting your Product Listing Ads

I would check is : the status of the feed and if somebody has enabled the "Conversion optimiser" which is not compatible with PLA.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I update my feed only and nothing about it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for solving my problem.