AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Google ad is showing up in right position and i want to place it in left side. What i need to do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When i search my ads on google they are showing up in right side adwords coulmn and i want to place it in left top side adwords column. What i need to do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: My Google ad is showing up in right position and i want to place it in left side. What i need to

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If I understand correctly, you want your ad to be placed above the natural organic search engine results and not on the right side.

Basic requirement for that is high relevancy and competitve bid so that Google can show your ad right on top. I am sure many of the advertisers want that spot. Read this article to strive and move in the right direction to achieve that position.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Re: My Google ad is showing up in right position and i want to place it in left side. What i need to

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello ambuj, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Please cheak your add rank, 

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6300/?hl=en&

otherwise Increase you max cpc. 

I hope it helps you. 

Thank you 

Sumanppc

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

If I understand correctly, you want your ad to be placed above the natural organic search engine results and not on the right side.

Basic requirement for that is high relevancy and competitve bid so that Google can show your ad right on top. I am sure many of the advertisers want that spot. Read this article to strive and move in the right direction to achieve that position.

Just a thought!

Pankaj