AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My G mail account had been disabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

My  G mail account had been disabled and I am not able to log in my company account and my Google ad words account and kindly do let me know how i may go forward with enabling my account.

My business and Ad words account 
And
My Personal account

I am available here for a solution

Thanks in advance and appreciate help from Google in this regards.

Warm Regards

Murali

Team 

Bangalore Secretary Services
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My G mail account had been disabled

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello,

For gmail related queries, did you try posting this over dedicated Gmail forum:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/gmail

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Seventh Day and one week is over I am getting a reply as below and I am clear with my line of activity and it is Placements and headhunting operations and serviced apartment in Bangalore.

Sad to see my plight in the hands of google and I am genuine client paid more that a few lac's in google ad words.

Google Accounts

Hello Google user,
Thank you for reaching out about your difficulties accessing your Google account.
We've looked into your request and we've found that there is already a pending appeal for your account. Please wait for the result of your current appeal. Thanks for your patience!
Best,
The Google Accounts Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My g mail account has been blocked with no reason please help me open it I will vear thankfully please 

Bangalore R wrote:
Hi

My  G mail account had been disabled and I am not able to log in my company account and my Google ad words account and kindly do let me know how i may go forward with enabling my account.

And
My Personal account

Warm Regards

Murali

Team 

Bangalore R wrote:
Hi

And
My Personal account

Warm Regards

Murali

Team 

Bangalore R wrote:
Hi

And
My Personal account

Warm Regards

Murali

Team