AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

My Dynamic Ads are not getting impressions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I have set up for the first time some Dynamic Ads which have been approved but no impressions are served. I called several times Google rep but no one for now has been able to give me any insights. They just confimed me that my ads are correctly set up.

Would you know if there is a minimum coverage website to reach? I created 4 ads to test and 3 of them have 0.07% (one page only) of coverage and the other 0.34% (multiple pages). If the targeting is too narrow, can it explain why no impressions are served?

Thank you!

Antoine

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Antoine P

I have found that sometimes dynamic takes a few days to start generating impressions, even if the site is well structured. Are your bids high enough at the first instance? It does seem like a very small web coverage but i don't believe there are any minimum coverage rules applicable. 

If the auctions are extremely competitive it could just be the bids aren't high enough. 

Here is a link to check dynamics are set up correctly for your own confidence

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549052?hl=en-GB

Good luck

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James Edw Goode,

Thanks for your answer. The ads have been set up 4 days ago already and litterally no impressions have been served so far!

Everything has been set up correctly and the bidding strategy is on manual with the same amount I usually put for static ads ($5 which is quite hight..!).

Antoine

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey

You're welcome. 

How about the site itself? Although the web coverage is low, the content on page has a good URL structure, title structure and good amount of on page content?

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @James Edw Goode,

Can I contact you privately? Not sure where I can send you a message from your profile?

Thx